21 June 2007

Frank Osbert, the great magician

1 will not be able to help
2 we would be able to go swimming
3 so I was not able to get in
4 I would be able to do
5 so we will be able to go
6 was able to buy
7 Were you able to do
8 I am not able to come
9 I had to stay
10 will have to play
11 has to clean
12 had to clean
13 we will have to switch on
14 I will have to buy
15 Because I’m not allowed to.
16 Because I wasn’t allowed to.
17 Because he wasn’t allowed to.
18 Because it isn’t allowed to.
19 Because she will not be (won’t be) allowed to.
20 Because I have not been allowed to.




Starring:
Albert, Alexandra, Andrea, Anna F., Anna M., Armin, Bernhard, Chiara, Daniela, Julia, Mihriban, Nikolaus, Philipp, Samuel, Stefanie, Teresa







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Englishmiss said...

Hey, Mihriban,
Thanks for the comment.
Great that you like the video.

Enjoy the weekend.
miss :-)

Anonymous said...

The videos are very great!

Anonymous said...

it's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!