26 November 2007

Bring a word a day

Write sentences:

take mascots never to I my school
I never take my mascots to school.
mascots I you think can don’t help
I don’t think mascots can help.
green My Sheila a parrot has friend
My friend Sheila has a parrot.
school test to always it when She a takes have
She always takes it to school when she has a test.
she holds When in nervous, hand she never is her it
When she holds it in her hand she is never nervous.





stressful - stressig (Sandra)

rainforest- Regenwald (Melanie)

St. Paul's cathedral - Kathedrale von St Paul's (Albert)

somersault - Salto (Bernhard)

garlic - Knoblauch (Niki)

mnemonic rhyme - Eselsbrücke (Franzi)

cosy - gemütlich (Anna F)

the sixth- der/die/das sechste (Anna M)

crispy duck - knusprige Ente (Mihriban)

mulligan - Eintopf (Daniela)

busy - beschäftigt (Chiara)

deep - tief (Teresa)

bat - Fledermaus (Armin)

unfortunately - unglücklicherweise (Michael)

foggy - nebelig (Andrea)

pigeon - Taube (Julia)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gibt es da neue auch einmal?
Wäre schön wenn sie die auch mal reinschreiben könnten!