30 December 2007

Exercises for the 2nd Test


Dear Students,
Here are some exercises for our Test. If you have trouble with the answers, just look in your English books or send me an email.
I do hope you have wonderful Christmas holidays and you do enjoy them. I certainly do :-)

The Space-Boy


Finish the sentences:
All the kids in Tanya’s class ………………………………………………………………..
At first Tanya’s dad …………………………………………………………………………
He thinks computer games ………………………………………………………………….
Tanya washes her ……………………………………………………………………………
Tanya is saving money because ……………………………………………………………..
Tanya’s Auntie Ellen ………………………………………………………………………...
In the end, her dad starts playing ……………………………………………………………

Pocket money – Answer the questions:

How much pocket money do you get? (a week/a month)
Who do you get pocket money for?
What do you do with your pocket money?
Do you save your pocket money?
How much pocket money does your sister/brother get?


Ways of expressing time (Tb. p. 50)


…………………………………., I went skiing with my dad.
After …………………………….., I got hungry.
………………………………….. I do my homework.
The accident happened …………………………. in December.
We spent our holiday in Greece ………………………………
………………… ago a friend of mine from Scotland stayed with us for two weeks.
Every …………………………… dad washes his car.


Ways of expressing location (Tb. p. 50)


Look, there is a snake lying ……………………………….
He had lots of scars ……………………………………….
Jeremy is waiting …………………………………………
The church is …………………………… of ……………………….
There are some apples ……………………………… May I have one, please?
I fell down yesterday when I was skiing. Now I have got bruises (blaue Flecken) on my leg.
The school is ………………………… of ………………………………


Ways of expressing movement (Tb. p. 50)


They went up ……………………
Yesterday we drove down ………………………………
My aunt went to ………………………… to buy some food.
John went ……………………… room to play a computer game.
Where is Jane? No idea, she went ……………………. the house a few minutes ago.
When he was on ………………………..home, he almost fell.


The boy who went fishing

Two …………… wanted to go ……………… They drove down to the …………. . On a little ………….., they saw a ………… . He had a ………………….. in his ……………… “Are the ………….. biting?” one of the ………….. asked. “No, they aren’t,” the ……………. answered, “but the ……………… are.” The two …………. Went on and ………….. about the boy’s answer. When they came back, they ………….. that something was wrong with the …….. . They looked at him and ……………. lots of little red bites on his ………… and ………….. . so they looked at the ………. with the ………… in it. They found that it was full of baby …………….. .


Mascots

Have you got a mascot?
If not, why not?
What is it?
Who did you get it from?
Where do you keep it?
When does your mascot help you?
Do you think, mascots can help?
Have you got a lucky number?
What is it?
Why is it your lucky number?
Has your friend got a mascot?
And what is it?


some – any and compounds

Would you like ……………… sweets? No, thanks, I don’t want……………..
Lets watch a horror film. No, I do not watch ………… horror stories. I get scared.
Here is …………….. to eat for you.
I was looking for my mobile all day long. It must be …………………..
Would you like …………….. some tea. No, thanks. Would you like …………. to eat instead? ……………. sandwiches or …………. fruit. Oh yes, thanks. An apple would be nice.
Do you have a mascot? No, I don’t. But my friend has got ………… trouble dolls. He believes that they help them, but I don’t. I don’t think that mascots are of ………….help.
If there are interesting……………… coins in the wallet, just let me know. I collect them, you know.
The Brown family spent their holidays …………….. in Scotland. I have no idea where they exactly were.
Can I do ……………… for you? Thanks for asking. Could you help me carry down ……… of these heavy boxes?
Can I have ………………milk, please? No, sorry, there isn’t ………….. left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

die Hompage ist toll!!!

Englishmiss said...

It is great that you like it!