22 April 2008

As a magician . . .


… I’d change myself into Superman.
Then I would help people all over the world.
In America, in Australia and in Austria.
I would fly from one big city to another big city and from one small town to another small town. I would see the world and I would also meet many new people. I would be strong and powerful and I would also be rich. As Superman I would also be super at school. Samuel

… I’d change my self into superman. And then I would help people all over the world. I would fly from East Africa to South America and help the poor. I would change all dry places into green oases. I would be so powerful and strong, that I would change war into peace. Everybody around the world would have enough to eat and nobody would be hungry. I would make all people happy. And for myself I would get a white rabbit out of a cylinder. – All by magic! Anna

…I'd change myself into a superstar.
I would be pretty and all people would love me.
At concerts, all young girls and boys would shout yeah!
I would be rich and have all good things.
My hobbies would be singing, playing the guitar and dancing.
I would eat ice-cream and apples.
I would live in a villa with a big swimming pool in the garden.
Every day I would have a party with a lot of people.
It would be funny.
I would sleep in the garden in tents with my friends and tell ghost stories to each other.
That would be really exciting. Teresa


As a magician, I'd change mysself into Superman. Then I would help people all over the world when they are in dangerous situations. I would fly from one big city to the next one until I am in New York. I would be the strongest and most powerful man in the world. My friends would be Supermen too and I would fly around the earth with them. We would have lots of fun and all people would be happy if they saw us. Albert

I'd change myself into an angel. Then I would fly in the sky. I also would help other people. Maybe I want to meet other people from all over the world. Then I would speak with them. If I met other people, I would learn all language. I would like to fly to Spain. Spain is more beautiful than Austria. As a magician I would also change myself into an animal. A rabbit. Then I would jump high over the world. This would be funny and wonderful. Julia

…I’d change myself into a super snail, a very fast super snail. I would buy a small car and drive round the world. In every town in the world I would have lots of friends.I would help them when they make a mistake. In the mountains I would have lots of friends, too. They would be monsters, but not terrible ones. No, very nice monsters. At the age of seventeen I go back home to my family. Then they would be very happy. And I would happy too! Stefanie

…I’d change myself inot a pop star. Then I would have a beautiful, big villa with a swimming pool and a whirlpool. I would have a lot of friends and they would play in my band with me. We would give a lot of concerts and we would have a lot of fans. My band and I would give a lot of autographs and hold meetings. Then I could help people all over the world. I would be rich and would have a beautiful life. Andrea

…. I’d change myself into a bird. I would like to be a green and red bird with orange eyes. Then I could fly around the world and I would always be happy because I could stay everywhere. I could stay in Australia, America, Asia, Africa and in Europe. But could also change myself into a flower because then I would smell nice and look pretty. I would be a yellow and red flower. I would stay in my mother’s garden. Then my mother would pick me and put me in a vase. Alexandra

..I’d change myself into Superman. I would be very rich and spend my holidays in Hawaii and on other islands. I could fly to the moon and see the earth from above. I would live in New York in a skyscraper. Together with my friends I would have a rock band. We would be stars in the whole world. Every weekend we would be on tour in big cities to play in concerts. With my money I would help the poor. The children in Africa would get water, food and clothes and the would all be happy. Bernhard

… I’d change myself into Superboy. Then I would be the champion of the world and help all people. I would also be rich and clever at school. I would give a lot of money to other people, especially to the poor. I would be a super genie in Physics, Maths and in all other subjects. I would be strong and helpful. I would have lots of friends. That´s just a dream. But I like dreaming. Armin

I’d change myself into a sportswoman. Then I would be the star in a film. I would swim a competition on television. I would be a superstar and have a lot of medals. I’d be the best cyclist. Then I would play a tennis match and win it. I’d like to be famous and win lots of gold medals. Then everybody would love me. Daniela

... I´d change myself into a space jumper. Then I would jump from all skycrapers in the world. I would also jump from mountains. The highlight would be to jump from Mount Everest. After that I would take my snowboardand go down the deep snow. Later I would surf on the highest waves in Hawaii. I would also take my Tornado Catamaran and sail around the world. I would be the best sports champion. Niki

… I´d change myself into a president. Then I would help kids all over the world. I would fly from one country to another and help poor kids in the slums and give them a shelter and food. I would build schools for street kids because that is important for their future. I would be rich and build lots of beautiful green parks where all the children could play and have fun. I hope I could change lots of things as a president. Philipp

... I'd change myself into a rich woman. Then I could buy a villa. I could also buy a car. I could buy a swimming pool, I could help the poor. I could help the animals. I could buy the whole world and forests would grow everywhere. Then I would turn myself into a supergirl to help all people that need help. I might even turn into an animal to see how the animals live Actually, I could transform myself into anything that would make fun. Mihriban

… I would change myself into a big, proud lion. Then I would live in the jungle. I would be the king of the animals. In the jungle there would be lots of other diffrent animals.A monkey, a bird, a snail and many others. They would be my friends and I would play a lot with them. I would love to live in the jungle. It would very noisy because of the animals. It would be wonderful in the jungle. And if I did not want to be a lion anymore, I would change myself into another animal or a person. Chiara

... I would change myself into a famous and rich man. I certainly would be a great sports man. I would engage myself in pollution control. I would stop cultivation from genetic manipulated food and support GM-free food. As a very rich man I would prevent the clearing of the rainforest. And I would stop the wiping out of plants and animals. Of course I also would reduce the cars on the streets. I would spend my money on poor people. I would take care that they have enough to eat and to drink. Then I would build houses, schools and hospitals. Michael

...I'd change myself into a filmstar. I would be famous and everybody would know me. I would be on the front pages of magazines. Reporters would pay a lot of money to interview me. I would see the world and star in films in a lot of places. And maybe I would go to Hollywood. I would meet many new people and have a lot of fans and friends. I also would be very rich and live in a wonderful villa near Hollywood.. And there I would live and have a lot at great parties. Anna M.


… I'd change myself into a filmstar. Because I'd like to be rich. I'd also like to be famous. I would go to America and star in a film. When I'm be rich I could help other people and get many new friends. As a fimstar I could always stay in a super hotel with a swimmingpool. I could fly from one big city to another. As a filmstar I would have a lot of fund and I could be always happy. Sandra


... I would change myself into a lion. Then I would catch other animals, eat them. I would go into the desert. There I would find a deserted oasis. I would live there with my friends and their children. There would be water and fruit on high trees.The water would be in a big lake with an island in the middle. I would save children from the wild water.We would live like kings and have a lot of fun. It that was too boring, I would change myself back again. And if I’d like to be a lion, I’d change myself again. Monika


… I'd change myself into Superman. I would be strong. I would be fly from one country another one. I would help all children of the world. I would help the world. I would really like to change myself into Superman. Sebastian

No comments: