16 October 2008

Conditional 2


1 I am sure she would go out if you .......................(ask) her nicely.
2 I would buy the shoes if they ................................. (not be) so expensive.
3 If people were more reasonable, there ............................... (be) no wars.
4 If you ..................... (be) at home, I would visit you.
5 If Norah were older, she .............................. (have) more sense.
6 If I were a famous filmstar, I ............................. (be) rich.
7 What ............................... (you, do) if you were me?
8 I would have a birthday party if mum .......................... (let) me have one.
9 If the sun shone, we ............................... (have) a picnic.
10 I would be sad if you ................................ (not help) me.
11 If I were a millionaire, I ......................... (have) a Rolls Royce.
12 If I were you, I .......................... (not do) that.
13 If it .......................... (not rain), I would go on a bike tour.
14 Sue would write a good test if she .................. (study) harder.
15 If you ........................... (not be) distracted, your results would be better.
16 Dad would repair my bike if I ......................... (be) at home.
17 If I ....................... (be) you, I would buy the house.
18 I wouild be sad if you ........................... (not help) me.
19 Our little cat would drink the milk if you ..................... (leave) the room.
20 If the weather ........................... (be) fine, we would go swimming.
21 Jane ........................ (go) skiing if it was snowing.
22 He would win the tennis match if he ........................... (train) harder.
23 What would you do if you .............................. (win) the lottery?
24 I would do it if I ............................ (can).
25 Tenerife would be my ideal holiday spot if there .................... (not be) so many tourists.

Superstars, this is today's homework. Print it out and fill in the correct form.

No comments: