1 April 2020

Homeoffice for Thursday, April 2nd, 2020


Hi everyone,


I hope you are doing okay and were no April fool yesterday.

Weather is also crazy in April, isn't it?

Yesterday there were snow showers   all of a sudden, when I was taking a short walk and when I got home, the sun was shining again. 🌞


April

April changes her sweet mind

Every other second,

With her many moods and minds,

Nothing can be reckoned.

I always carry an umbrella,

It serves for rain and sun!

I take my boots and out I go

To share in April's fun.



mood - Stimmung

reckon - mit etwas/allem rechnen



Now the tasks for today.


1) Learn the FAMILY words


Learn the words of the grid FAMILY - you had to write them in your Words-Book – Bitte übe sie auch schriftlich.

Perhaps you can record them on your mobile and then listen to yourself and write them down.
(Die neuen Vokabeln - FAMILY- die du gestern ins Words Heft geschrieben hast, lernen. Du kannst die Wörter ganz langsam auf dein Handy sprechen - Audiodatei - dir sie anhören und aufschreiben.)

 
2) Workbook exercises


Workbook p. 84 nr. 1, 2, 3

Workbook p. 85 nr. 4



3) Do these online exercises 

Exercise 1
Exercise 2
Exercise 3
Exercise 4


4) Learn the poem April

That's all for now. 
And never forget:
There is no losing, only learning
 






No comments: